Thank you Elizabeth! It's especially helpful to know that you let them go
away from the desk as long as they are in sight of the front door. I've
seen so many spaces that require the ambassadors to sit at the desk all the
time like receptionists. It's just as important to me that the ambassadors
interact with the members in the space, as it is to greet visitors. I'm
definitely looking at some technology options that can alert our
ambassadors / staff that someone is at the front door, as our space is
pretty large, so they may not always be within eyesight of the front door.
I'm sure I'll reach out with more questions at some point soon!