A big second to the coworking visa. One of my members is going to Brussels
and working out of Betacoworks for a few days and a member of ImpactHub
Antigua just showed up on Cohere's doorstep and will work for 3 days with
us for free! It's the greatest thing ever.  Cohere has had members using
the visa all over--Seattle, Philly, NYC, Denver and on and on.

Angel