I'm curious if anybody here runs a successful blog that's on their
coworking space's main website?
For years we hired some SEO company to do our blog, this was obviously a
mistake
I've been rethinking over our blogging strategy and would like to hear your
thoughts and experiences

Content should be locally targeted, with topics that would interest our
local target audience
It should be helpful and if possible entertaining, i'm thinking guides on
the different topics of building businesses/freelancers
I'm not big on blogging reports about past events but that's just me

Some if not most coworking spaces don't even have blogs or are not really
updated, so i'm curious to discuss this topic further with anyone.