Ramon, not sure if this is what you had in mind…

http://beahivebzzz.com/blog/2013/09/be-a-hive-looking-for-partners/
<http://beahivebzzz.com/blog/2013/09/be-a-hive-looking-for-partners/>

  - --    -
SCOTT TILLITT
PR yogi + social entrepreneur + community catalyst + meditator
//  sc...@beahivebzzz.com  /  917.449.6356
//  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/scott.tillitt>  /  Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/bluehwyflaneur>  /  LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/tillitt/>

BEAHIVE <http://www.beahivebzzz.com/>  //  collaborative spaces for work +
community

ANTIDOTE COLLECTIVE <http://antidotecollective.org/>  //  socially conscious
communications + projects for a better world

SOCIAL VENTURE INSTITUTE / HUDSON VALLEY <http://www.svihudsonvalley.com/>  //
retreat for world-changing social entrepreneurs

RE>THINK LOCAL <http://rethinklocal.org/>  //  co-creating a better Hudson
Valley

  - --    -  t h i n k / f e e l  -    -- -
"...an idea or product that deserves the label 'creative' arises from the
synergy of many sources and not only from the mind of a single person." —
Mihaly Csikszentmihaly

> On Sep 16, 2016, at 4:16 AM, coworking@googlegroups.com wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to look at the way some spaces advertise their partnership
> opportunities to open a new coworking space with their brand. I've checked
> a few of the big ones but found nothing.
>
> Can you give me some links ?
>
> If there's nothing public, could you please share with me privately?
>
> Thanks,
>
> *Ramon Suarez* / Serendipity Accelerator
> *Betacowork Coworking Brussels*
>
> http://www.betacowork.com <http://www.betacowork.com/>
> 4 Rue de peres blancs. 1040, Etterbeek, Brussels, Belgium

---