Hi Ramon,

You might want to have a look at what La Cordée in France is doing. They
have a dedicated page on their website where people can register their
interest for new locations:

http://www.la-cordee.net/les-projets-de-nouvelles-cordees/

They are not franchises as such but still their system seems to work!

Marion
www.entrelac.fr

Le samedi 17 septembre 2016 10:29:49 UTC+2, Ramon Suarez a écrit :

> Can you please explain what you mean? Maybe an example will help me
> understand :)
>
> Ramon Suarez
> Author: http://coworkinghandbook.com
>

> On Sep 16, 2016 21:53, "Alex Linsker" <alexl...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ramon, Thanks for asking. I'm interested in this as well. Currently we
>> are doing pre-sales led by members to open additional locations.
>>
>> Alex Linsker, Collective Agency
>>
>> On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 2:42:20 AM UTC-7, Ramon Suarez wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I would like to look at the way some spaces advertise their partnership
>>> opportunities to open a new coworking space with their brand. I've checked
>>> a few of the big ones but found nothing.
>>>
>>> Can you give me some links ?
>>>
>>> If there's nothing public, could you please share with me privately?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> *Ramon Suarez* / Serendipity Accelerator
>>> *Betacowork Coworking Brussels*
>>>
>>> http://www.betacowork.com
>>> 4 Rue de peres blancs. 1040, Etterbeek, Brussels, Belgium
>>>
>>> <https://twitter.com/ramonsuarez>
>>> <https://www.facebook.com/ramonsuarez>
>>> <https://plus.google.com/+ramonsuarezv>
>>> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ramonsuarez>