Hello,

My name is Mahmood and I am doing doctoral research on "Coworking-spaces"
 at the University of Bayreuth, Germany.

The aim of the research project is to identify the opportunities, risks,
business models and the potentials for innovation that coworking-spaces
offer for its operators and users. I want to carry on E-mail interviews
from the users of coworking-spaces. Each interview will take about 30
minutes. All responses will be kept anonymous and strictly confidential.
The data is used for scientific purposes only. Data will be statistically
processed without allowing the identification of companies, individuals or
projects.

I am looking for the users of coworking spaces for E-mail interviews. If
you are interested for an email interview, please reply. I would really
appreciate your cooperation in this research project. If you have any
questions, please don't hesitate to write me.

Best Regards,

Mahmood

---