Hello! I'm working on a business plan to start a coworking space.

I don't want to hire a receptionist, and will have a couple different
part-time packages that will limit usage to x number of days within a given
month.

Both for security, access, and monitoring use, I would want a system that
"counts" the number of times a certain user accesses the building, or has a
date/time stamp of when accessed. Is anyone using a tool like this, and if
so, what are you using/what do you recommend?

Thanks!
Ruth

---