Swiss Army Knives look great and are extremely useful in an emergency. But
how would you feel depending on one to solve the same series of problems
every day? Switching to using another multitool might improve things a
little but for how long?

Member communication, room bookings, CRM and billing are worlds apart. I
can't imagine any one provider being able to do a good job of all of them
in one go.

Meshwork might be able to put together something that works well for a
small number of spaces. But those spaces would have to work within a very
strict set constraints. If they try to be all things for all coworking
spaces you'll have to put up with ever increasing complexity in the user
experience.

I'm much happier using simple single purpose tools that do a really good
job of solving one or two specific problems

Why not consider different providers for each of the problems you have?