Hi everyone,

Do any of you have some sample text you use with members of your space to
promote (and make them aware) of the tax advantages of working in a
coworking space?

I want to alert our members that their membership (and punchcards) can be
tax deductible if it's a business expense for them -- I believe this
applies to those who freelance, run their own company or even use the space
as their office when they're working remotely for another company. Is this
all indeed correct? I checked with a local accountant and he seemed to
think this was all legitimate.

We just opened last summer, so I'm looking for any recommendations -- as
tax season will be upon us shortly!

Thanks in advance.

Lauren McDaniel