For what it's worth, I've generally been extremely successful in asking our
landlords for all KINDS things, but getting them to be okay with anything
tied into building security has been a non-starter. I was pretty keen keen
to give KISI a go, and our building's security staff is remarkably modern,
but they're not keen on us tying a 3rd party system into their system.

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten