We work with brokers more so on the private office side, we have to offer
same as Regus, being 10% of the annual contract. (Usually maxed out at 12
months) We used to offer 1 months rent as comission, but tough to offer
less than a main competitor. Not sure if its worth their time on Co-Working
space... maybe the younger guys.