Hi all. We’ve offered a sizable copier/printer since we opened in 2008. HEAVY
usage. It could be that once you have it, they’ll use it. We can’t afford to
offer prints/copies for free, but we do generally earn a revenue that washes
out that monthly lease cost.

I find the following use print a lot:
        - marketing/PR folks.
        - writers
        - lawyers
        - real estate
        - finance/accounting/bookkeeping

I don’t think printing is evil, and it’s not a free lunch. Balance your policy
accordingly.

JEROME CHANG

talk to us: (323) 330-9505
chat w/ us: http://www.BLANKSPACES.com/chat

WEST: Santa Monica | 1450 2nd St (@Broadway)
CENTRAL: Mid-Wilshire | 5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
EAST: Downtown | 529 S. Broadway, Ste 4000 (@Pershing Square)