Hi Caner and everyone!

Here are some places to look:

1. https://coliga.co/ - these guys run Agora in Berlin and we are looking
to set it up in our space here in London.

2. Look up 'value accounting' that is how OuiShare Fest team organise 'who
gets what' https://goo.gl/lRTFzU

3. We were at the Open-Coop event in London https://goo.gl/3D0yeh and
recorded podcasts that touched on this topic https://goo.gl/uBgTeO - it is
something that interests both me and my co-host Trevor from Coworking
Niagara.

4. Also double shout out to Alex's Enspiral and https://www.loomio.org/ -
we use Loomio in OuiShare, and I'd like to make more of this in other
places.

5. Every time I have been part of a project that is 'people working
together' there have been tears, that is not to say it is not worth it - I
LOVE the idea and my deep interest in all the points above stem from
wanting to look for a way to make it work.

What to look out for is - everyone else thinks someone else will do the
"biz dev and the close" - event the person who says they'll do it does not
;-)
People underestimate the effort they need to put in and also how long other
people's parts take. Example 'a few quick changes' on a website is NEVER a
10-minute job.

I hope that helps ;-)

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

Do you use Trello?  <http://berniejmitchell.com/blog/>
www.berniejmitchell.com <http://berniejmitchell.com/>

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.