I bloody love this style of managing the issue at hand Alex, spot on!

I think as a semi manned space with few fixed desks and a large cohort of
"part time" members it necessitated one camera on the front door. An
affordable solution to simply understand who is present in the environment
at the time of an unfortunate event.