+1 what Tony said. The Hive is kinda a perfect name but it's super overused
and I think there's probably a Hive in every city. I would avoid it for SEO
purposes. And instead of squashing all your excitement I'm going to give
you the coworking name I came up for a space in Mongolia but the word
didn't translate for them. Hearth. It's got heart, art, earth and evokes
feelings of warmth and gathering. Feel free to take it if it resonates with
you!

Angel

ps. My weird personal issue with Hive is that there's only 1 lady per hive.
Think about that...