Hi guys!

I am about to write a master Thesis on coworking and it's future but not
really sure which subject really make sense as it seems that everything has
been already covered!!

I am looking for any subject that would make sense to the coworking
community as I am seeking to create something relevant and maybe even
inspiring.

looking forward for your help and unvaluable guidance on my topic selection!

thanks in advance for your time helping me.
Nebill