Scott,

This is great to hear, congratulations to you! I also run a space in a town
similar to your size, and we're just about to celebrate our one-year
anniversary. Very good news that you're succeeding in a smaller market.

*​LAUREN MCDANIEL *
Director | projectY cowork Los Alamos
*e:* lau...@losalamos.org  *t:* 505.661.4862  *c:* 505.629.2063  *w:*
projectYlosalamos.com <http://projectylosalamos.com/>