Hi!
For membership density, you can search this group for the word "capacity"
and get a lot of good threads.

I am also starting a cohort style group centered on my ebook for people who
are planning coworking spaces. The ebook is for people anywhere in the
Dream to Grand Opening phase. The first cohort starts on September
7th. http://coherecommunity.com/launch-checklist-for-a-coworking-space

Angel