With Nexudus, non-members have the ability to log in and access your
conference room calendar and book online.
If you have someone walk in and want to book, you create a user account
after gathering their info, and then book the room.

Charges are then completed in Nexudus as well. Nexudus offers a complete
solution which we have preferred over using all different types of
programs.

Cheers,

Jana