I just recently started using the Cobot calendar to google sync and from
there I embed the calendars on my website. It works well...just be sure to
create a unique google calendar for each of your
resources. http://coherecommunity.com/the-space.
Cobot also added an external bookings feature so that non-members can make
bookings. I haven't tried that yet.

Angel