Hello Julia;

Barbara makes great points.

We're investigating a similar arrangement in our small town of Hinesburg,
VT (population 4,800). In our case, the current tenant has reduced
headcount and wants to monetize the extra space. Given the small market,
finding the right subletter will be a challenge for them, so, we're
planning to propose a revenue share model - they generate income that goes
right to the bottom line as we fill the space and we cover costs of
programming and other things. Most importantly, we're not signing a lease,
which is the biggest risk in small rural markets.

That said, having a clearly defined "Operational agreement" will be
crucial, kitchen responsibilities, noise levels, access hours, etc. even if
the spaces are somewhat separated. In our case, there's a lot of overlap,
so part of what we do will be creating space for the employees and our
members to connect - and - offering our programming to the employees as an
added value to the agreement.

Kindly,
Wayne