Hey All!  This might be a sticky topic. I searched for past conversations
about this and couldn't find any.  I have a Coworking space in Colorado
that I opened 3 years ago.  With the legalization of recreational marijuana
I have had a few people that work in the industry apply to become a member.
 I am curious if any of you have run into this and if 1. you have a policy
2. if it has become an issue. I know there are a lot of opinions out there.
I also know that this group is international and I am not quite sure what
other country's laws are. What I am looking for is if there has been any
impact to your community.  Thanks so much for your help!