Hello!

I am a researcher from Baylor University in Waco, conducting a study about
the dynamics in coworking spaces, and I am writing to invite you and your
members to participate! If you find this message appropriate to post on
your message board, my team and I would greatly appreciate it!

We are specifically interested in how the interactions of coworking space
members might affect productivity, well-being, and networking at coworking
spaces around the US. For all who participate, you will be entered into a
drawing for a $20 Amazon gift card (1 in 15 chance in winning), and maybe
even more interesting, we will share the overall (aggregated) results of
the study with all centers and members who participate once it is complete.
Rest assured, all your responses will remain confidential.  But if any one
center has enough members participate, I will also share a more customized
report with you regarding the current climate of your center.

If you want to know more, or to sign up, please click here to fill out a
few questions about yourself:

https://baylor.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6fixqnpaw9jXRzL

After you complete this sign-up, you will be invited to complete a short
baseline survey before the next study session begins. The next 10-day
session will begin on *Monday November 26th*. During this time, you will be
invited to answer just a few questions, 3 times throughout the day over 10
business days. If there are days during this time period where you don’t
work at all, then you will be able to record that in the survey instead of
answering questions about your work that day. Each of these check-in’s
should take less than 2 minutes to complete.

If you have any contacts who are members at other coworking spaces
(anywhere in the US), they would be welcome to participate as well. Just
send them this link to get started. Or if you want to post this in any
online groups geared at coworking, I welcome that help in spreading the
word as well.

Thank you for considering this opportunity to help us learn more about
coworking spaces!  Please contact me at sara_perry@baylor.eduwith any
questions.

Best regards,

Dr. Sara Perry

(Posted by Dr. Perry's Graduate Assistant)