One of my favorite things about owning a coworking space is having a
physical space to host community events.

My passion project right now is the Sprout Children's Business Expo which
is a program I am building where kids get to explore entrepreneurship by
participating in a children's business workshop and then have a table at an
expo/craft fair type of event that is exclusively for kids to sell their
items at. We just did the 2nd one and it was amazing. We had over 60 kids
participate and the quality and creativity and professionalism of these
kids was so beautiful to see! We partnered with the local First Friday Art
Walk event so we were on their tour which helped bring in shoppers. It was
a wonderful evening!

Check out photos and more here: https://www.facebook.com/SproutExpo

What are some of the ways you use your space for good?
What are some of your favorite things about owning a coworking space?