I am an educator at heart with over 13 years as an educator.  Many of my
friends are teachers and what we often hear in teacher circles is the need
for self-care and wanting to be appreciated.  Starting in 2019, we will
offer free coworking days for educators to use our space to plan and meet
with their colleagues.  On the weekends, we have paint and sip classes so
we're partnering with a Title 1 school to giveaway some free passes as
teacher and parent incentives.  We are planning some type of event for
teacher appreciation week. Just not sure what it is as of today.  During
Back to School season, we will host a supply drive and book drive for a
local school near our space.

Several of the high schools in our area wanted to partnerships with local
small businesses to support their Entrepreneur initiatives for the Career
Magnet programs so we are working on a partnership with a local high
school.

Our space just opened so I would love to hear what others have to say about
owning a coworking space.

Tamika Washington