Thanks Craig. Very smart in looking at the end-to-end costs.
Some of us, gulp, lease those $300-$400/mo copier/printers, plus consumables
like paper. So, I think in these cases, the economics dictate charging. :-/

JEROME CHANG
talk to us: (323) 330-9505
chat w/ us: http://www.BLANKSPACES.com/chat

Santa Monica | Culver City | DTLA | Pasadena
NOW OPEN: Larchmont
OPENING SOON: Irvine | Long Beach