Ricardo Signes wrote:
* "Linda A. Walsh" <cpan-tes...@tlinx.org> [2014-08-15T20:30:37]
Does anyone know why my avatar doesn't display on pages w/my name on them?

Got an example?  I see one at both of these URLs:

  http://search.cpan.org/~lawalsh/
  https://metacpan.org/author/LAWALSH

When I go to the first page, I see the generic grey pic.

But I do see the pic it on metacpan.

Any page on the str8 cpan site seems to have the grey silhouette,
....with the HTML as I copied in -- pointing to 'who.png', with
some 'origsrc' tag pointing at the real address.

Weirdest thing I've seen to be something random...

Ah... it's something in my firefox blocking me!... Dang...
even my own browser blocks me!

(It shows up in IE)...

sorry for the BW noise.
And thanks for the alternate location -- prompted me to use an alternate
browser.