On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 08:36:49AM -0400, David Golden wrote:
> > I've started getting reports of failures on two of my CPAN distros --
> > reports in which the testers say they are using Perl version '5.12.0'.
> >  Example:  http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/6989462
> > Has 5.12.0 been released?  (I haven't heard any announcements.)
> > If this is a release candidate, shouldn't that show up in a tester's
> > reports?
> Testers, your thoughts?

Yes, it should, as something like 5.12.0-rc0.  I'm sure I remember that
happening with 5.10.0 release candidates, but from looking at the
database, it seems that my memory is faulty.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

    [OS X] appeals to me as a monk, a user, a compiler-of-apps, a
    sometime coder, and an easily amused primate with a penchant
    for those that are pretty, colorful, and make nice noises.
        -- Dan Birchall, in The Monastery