I don’t know why, but this email just resent itself. Yes, the pointer from
Sinan was well-taken.

I do wonder if the PAUSE upload email’s statement that “CPAN Testers will start
reporting results in an hour or so” might be gainfully reworded, though. :) I’m
uploading things and not seeing test results for days.

-FG