My goal is to have reports within minutes, especially within minutes of when
fast-matrix sees them (in other words, when the report is sent in by the
tester). But I could use some help, as I've been busy doing some other bits of
CPAN Testers. If anyone wants to volunteer, I can give them an account on the
server and point them at the relevant bits of code. This may also be, in
theory, an opportunity for someone to create or improve a Perl ETL framework.

Doug Bell
d...@preaction.me