   setup by generating a NA.

Second item is a difficult choice: it won't work out of the box, the user will need to install those tools and setup the PATH variable mannually. In those strict cases, the tests would pass.

Is there any standard way to generate a NA as a result from tests?

Em 14/06/2018 14:14, David Cantrell escreveu:
On 2018-06-09 23:18, Alceu R. de Freitas Jr. via cpan-testers-discuss wrote:

2018/06/05 11:08:18 C:\WINDOWS\system32\tar.EXE jx -f C:\STRAWB~1\cpan\build\Archive-Tar-Wrapper-0.25-0\t\data\foo.tar.bz2 failed: tar.EXE: Error opening archive: Can't initialize filter; unable to run program "bzip2 -d"

Does it make any sense at all to try to make the distro to work with MS Windows? I'm not using Windows for a while already, so I'm not sure if the tar.exe can work together with bzip2 or not.

I would assume that GNU tar on Windows works just fine with bzip2 if it's installed. After all, it certainly works with gzip.