On Thu, Mar 3, 2022, at 09:48, Felipe Gasper wrote:
>   1.0 BAYES_999              BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99.9 to 100%
>                              [score: 1.0000]
>   5.0 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
>                              [score: 1.0000]

These relate to your training of SpamAssassin.  I don't know how you or your
provider is training your Bayes db, but you're getting six points from that.

>   3.3 EXCUSE_REMOVE          BODY: Talks about how to be removed from mailings

This is, I think, a bit higher than the default value for this, but not much
higher.  I think that's too high, but perhaps replacing this with "to
unsubscribe" would help.  (Again, though, your personal Bayes is the likely
problem here.)

>   0.9 PP_MIME_FAKE_ASCII_TEXT BODY: MIME text/plain claims to be ASCII
>                               but isn't

The email does not have a Content-Type header.  It should have one, probably
"text/plain; charset=utf-8"

--
rjbs