On 10 April 2016 at 03:45, David Golden <da...@autopragmatic.com> wrote:
> Perl Toolchain Summit

Because "Toolchain" is not really a word that necessarily makes sense
outside Perl, you can use "Infrastructure" or even "Critical
Infrastructure" in its stead.  ( I personally like Critical, its a
very spicy word, and accurately reflects the propensity of this sphere
of things to either go pear shaped or steal your SAN Cookies )

Also, depending on how many words you want to spend, throwing "Annual"
in there might help give some context to how frequently these things
happen.

The narrative you want to be carrying in your words is:

"Every year, we get all our brightest in one place and discuss and
work on the most pressing and important problems that affect the the
broadest number of concerns in the Perl+CPAN ecosystem"

--
Kent