From: George Bruseker <george.bruse...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, February 16, 2020 at 6:14 AM
To: Robert Sanderson <rsander...@getty.edu>
Cc: crm-sig <crm-sig@ics.forth.gr>
Subject: Re: [Crm-sig] NEW ISSUE: Normal Custodian Of?

It seems to make sense to raise as an issue. The case does seem to come up
reasonably frequently. The parallel seems convincing. For the moment we could
cover temporal elements by initiating the existing of the property via an E13
attribute assignment (if we had such info).

On Feb 15, 2020, at 2:33 AM, Robert Sanderson