Dear Christian-Emil,

I think so! More precisely:

x P156 occupies y P89 falls within (contains)​ z
...as long as the thing was completely covered.

x P156 occupies y P121 overlaps with z
if parts were above surface, or less constraint for complete coverage.

We may include partial embedding or not.

Both y and z are P157 at rest relative to z

Correct?

Best,

Martin