Hi all,

I wonder about the phrasing of the examples (rather than the substance).

> * The Capital of Russia (E4) [the capital of Russia is an administrative
> unit that moved in historical times from Moscow to St Petersburg and again
> back to Moscow. This examplifies and administrative unit changing place
> over time without temporal discontinuity]

The existence of the Capital of Russia

(The phrase 'capital of Russia' sounds more like the actor or the
geographic place)

> *  The settling activity of the community of Hersinki (or Helsingfors)
> (E7) [the old settlement of Helsinki (or Helsingfors) was located in the
> area of the modern airport. The community moved later to settle on the
> coast. This exemplies a continued activity changing place over time without
> temporal discontinuity]
>

> * Bronze Period (E4) [Bronze Period spread out into disjoint areas
> including islands such as the British Islands without temporal
> discontinuity]
>
> * The nation of Japan (E4) [In 2021, the Japanese nation comprises in 6852
> islands extending along the Pacific coast of Asia]

The existence of the nation of Japan

Again, the straight phrase nation of Japan sounds more like E39 Actor or
E53 Place.

Best,

George