Dear All,

Here my new proposal, slightly reworked😁

* The Capital of Russia (E4) [the capital of Russia in the sense of an administrative unit moved in historical times from Moscow to St Petersburg and again back to Moscow. This exemplifies an administrative unit changing place over time without temporal discontinuity]

*  The settling activity of the community of Hersinki (or Helsingfors) (E7) [the old settlement of Helsinki (or Helsingfors) was located in the area of the modern airport. The community moved later to settle on the coast. This exemplifies a continued activity changing place over time without temporal discontinuity]

* Bronze Period (E4) [Bronze Period spread out into disjoint areas including islands such as the British Islands without temporal discontinuity]

* Japan, the country (E4) [In 2021, the Japanese country as political unit comprises in 6852 islands extending along the Pacific coast of Asia]