Thanks for pulling this together.

I'll be there speaking for the Gentoo side of things.

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Riku Voipio <riku.voi...@linaro.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just invited a bunch of attendees at linaro connect for
> cross-distribution meeting in the next connect. Sadly it's not
> officially on the scheduled talks, so there is no remote participation
> this time. However you still have a change to reply here and add items
> to our agenda :)
>
> Draft agenda:
>
> - Review status of various distributions ARMv7 and ARMv8 support
> - Discuss boot environment standardization (U-Boot/UEFI/GRUB..)
>  - uEnv.txt
>  - legacy platforms
> - Installers vs pre-built images
> - What remaning OSS software needs to be ported to ARMv8
> - Identifying common pain points Linaro could solve
>
> Also, if you are interested in the session and didn't get an invite
> from me - just mail me and I'll add you to the meeting in zerista - or
> just pop up at the Platform hacking room in tuesday. The meeting might
> move somewhere else, but people in the room will be able to give the
> directions to the moved meeting.
>
> Riku

Regards,
Tom

"Where's the kaboom!? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering
kaboom!" Marvin Martian
iDirector, Linaro Mobile Group
Tech Lead, Chromium, ChromeOS, Graphics, GPGPU
Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
irc: tgall_foo | skype : tom_gall