Now that some more time has passed with (I assume) more mainline changes,
is there a chance of cutting a new release again? Wouldn't hurt to have a
Windoze release this time too, since it looks the last one may have been at
1.60.

More thoughts: What is the current dominant client? I heard someone say
once that GTKV2client had fallen by the wayside in favor of JXClient, but I
hope that's not the case, as I much prefer the cfclient layout, etc. Has
any thought been given to using GTK vs QT? Are there any thoughts on
portability to Wayland/Weston?

--Nathan