I'm trying to build a map, and I have a button that triggers when a player moves onto it as expected, but it doesn't trigger if the player appears on top of it because it's the starting square on the map.  I also can't get a button to trigger on a bed to reality when a player returns to the map, which I assume is the same thing.

In some case I can do a workaround by having the player appear on square off in the map with a player mover to push them onto the button, but in another case this won't work.

Is there a solution?