I should stop wearing these:

That is Chaos shoes * (worn) (ac+5)(Spell regen penalty 1)(armour +5)(resist chaos +10)
It goes on your feet (2)
It weighs 2.000 kg.
You reckon it is worth 7 platinum coins and 2 silver coins.

On 2020-11-17 14:44, Nicolas Weeger wrote:
Hello.

Sorry for the late reply :)

Indeed, chaos apparently uses a random attack type, ignoring the weapon's one.
And obviously not caring about what you're hitting :)

So losing life-stealing is logical in this case.

I'm not sure there is chaos resistance on armor, but I may be wrong. In any
case I don't think it'd protect from anything, as chaos merely makes that
random choice, it's not used.

Best regards

Nicolas