From: Crosswalk-dev [crosswalk-dev-boun...@lists.crosswalk-project.org] on
behalf of KeXianbin(http://diyism.com) [kexian...@diyism.com]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 10:28 AM
To: crosswalk-dev@lists.crosswalk-project.org
Subject: [Crosswalk-dev] Could you do me a favor about xwalk-lite compilation?

Sorry for bothering you, I know the crosswalk project ended 2 months ago, but
neither electron nor nw.js supports the android, so i think xwalk-lite is my
only choice.
I'm customizing and compiling xwalk-lite (make dns1 and dns2 fixed to
127.0.0.1:9953<http://127.0.0.1:9953>), but an error happened, could you do me
a favor to help me out?

The error:
gyp: Call to '/bin/echo -n ${HOME}/goma' returned exit status 0 while in
/home/malcolm/Downloads/crosswalk-checkout/src/xwalk/xwalk.gyp

My system:
Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS

My procedure:
cd /home/malcolm/Downloads/
git clone https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/tools/depot_tools.git
export PATH=/home/malcolm/Downloads/depot_tools:$PATH
export XWALK_OS_ANDROID=1
mkdir ~/Downloads/crosswalk-checkout
cd ~/Downloads/crosswalk-checkout
gclient config --name src/xwalk
https://github.com/crosswalk-project/crosswalk.git@origin/crosswalk-lite
echo "target_os = ['android']" >> .gclient
echo 'cache_dir = "/home/malcolm/Downloads/crosswalk-checkout/git_cache"' >>
.gclient
gclient sync

After i modified ./src/build/common.gyp and convert this line 'gomadir':
'<!(/bin/echo -n ${HOME}/goma)' into 'gomadir': '/home/malcolm/goma',
The error becomes:
gyp: Call to 'python ../build/util/version.py -f ../chrome/VERSION -t
"@MAJOR@.@MINOR@.@BUILD@.@PATCH@"' returned exit status 0 while in
/home/malcolm/Downloads/crosswalk-checkout/src/xwalk/xwalk.gyp

The code involved in ./src/xwalk/xwalk.gyp is:
'chrome_version': '<!(python ../build/util/version.py -f ../chrome/VERSION -t
"@MAJOR@.@MINOR@.@BUILD@.@PATCH@")',

It seems errors happen on every "GYP command expansion".

Could you help me out? Thank you very much.

Malcolm Ke