"KeXianbin(http://diyism.com)" <kexian...@diyism.com> writes:

> Sorry for bothering you, I know the crosswalk project ended 2 months ago, but
> neither electron nor
> nw.js supports the android, so i think xwalk-lite is my only choice.
> I'm customizing and compiling xwalk-lite (make dns1 and dns2 fixed to
> 127.0.0.1:9953), but an error
> happened, could you do me a favor to help me out?

In addition to what He Ke said:
- You need to set GYP_DEFINES as described in the "Crosswalk 22 and
  earlier: gyp setup" section of
  https://crosswalk-project.org/contribute/building_crosswalk/android_build.html
- The GOMA settings are for Googlers, so you shouldn't have to touch it
  at all.
- Bear in mind that Crosswalk Lite contains a very old Chromium release
  (with plenty of security issues by now) with a similarly old Crosswalk
  release.