From: Cryptodev-linux-devel [mailto:cryptodev-linux-devel-boun...@gna.org] On
Behalf Of Joel Fernandes
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 6:14 AM
To: cryptodev-linux-devel@gna.org
Cc: Prabhu, Rahul; Rao, Dipa
Subject: [Cryptodev-linux-devel] Break down of https with cryptodev loaded

Hi,
I'm not able to even download a file from https with cryptodev loaded.

I'm using OpenSSL 1.0.1g with cryptodev-linux v1.6 loaded, when I run the
following:
wget
https://dl.google.com/linux/direct/google-chrome-stable_current_i386.deb
--secure-protocol=TLSv1 --no-check-certificate

I see something like this..
OpenSSL: error:0606C06E:digital envelope routines:EVP_VerifyFinal:wrong public
key type
OpenSSL: error:1408D07B:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_KEY_EXCHANGE:bad signature Unable
to establish SSL connection.

Without cryptodev loaded, everything works fine and the download completes. Any
idea what may be going on? It appears that there are a lot of cryptodev_hash
functions being called before the error.

Appreciate it if someone with more experience on cryptodev can provide any
useful debug tips or try to reproduce the issue and provide any fixes. I am
trying to look into it too.

Thanks,
Joel Fernandes