Hi Joel,

Can you identify the cipher used during file transfer? If the web server is
under your control you can try restricting the cipher list.
What does "openssl s_client -connect <server>:<port>" report for the session?

> I tried disabling hash by removing -DUSE_CRYPTODEV_DIGESTS from
> Makefile, however cryptodev_hash still seems to be called as a part of
> CIOCRYPT.

This is strange; with hash offloading disabled, all hash operations should be
done in user-space by openssl. If the web server still links to the old  libs
then this might explain it. Did you configure openssl with "./Configure
-DHAVE_CRYPTODEV shared" to rebuild the library files?

Cristian S.