Hi All,

Does cryptodev has any dependencies  on flags mentioned  in ".config" file.

looks like it has dependency on "Disable run-time self
tests[CONFIG_CRYPTO_MANAGER_DISABLE_TESTS]" .

I have tried executing an openssl command by installing cryptodev.ko
module both by enabling and disabling Disable run-time self tests from
"make menuconfig"

When I disabled it I was not able to see any logs from Crypto HW
engine driver ,but when I selected or enabled the option I was able to
see the debug statements.

It means crypto request is not reaching H/W (crypto engine driver) ,
when the flag is not enabled.

Please let us know if my understanding is correct or if I am missing anything?

BR,
Srisowj