On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Gordan Bobic <gor...@bobich.net> wrote:
>> Does that mean it is not a 0-copy related problem?
> In fact, I can confirm the problem is not at all related to mv_cesa.
> I just unloaded the mv_cesa driver which means that with cryptodev
> it will be the kernel doing the AES using the generic kernel
> driver. And ssh still fails with that when an offloadable algorithm
> is being used. So the problem is almost certainly somewhere in the
> OpenSSL <-> cryptodev interaction.

The openssl cryptodev support is broken and that is mentioned in the
readme of cryptodev.
It requires applying at least the patches from:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/191

and I have no idea whether that would be sufficient in their current
releases. I haven't followed up for quite some time.

regards,
Nikos