At 1:36 PM -0800 1/31/2001, Heyman, Michael wrote:
> [...]

Which state is that? Are you required to produce the card at the
polls? Voter registration cards usually refer to the form you fill
out when registering to vote. See for example
http://www.lwvmn.org/voting.html#REG There are no voter ID cards in
Massachusetts and weren't in New York when I lived there.  I was
under the impression that requiring registered voters to produce
identification at the polls was impermissible in the US.

Arnold Reinhold