Hi,

Project codecov and doc8 checks for my recent PR
(https://github.com/pyca/cryptography/pull/6181) have failed and I can't
find the way to make them pass.

IMHO the codecov fail is unrelated to the PR. It looks like a problem with
testing environment. I ran pytest with coverage report before and after my
changes and the coverage ratio was unchanged. Is it possible to reproduce
the codecov check locally somehow?

The doc8 check fails because of too long line in CHANGELOG.rst but the line
was not changed in the PR. I noticed that doc8 complains only if the
offending line is not the last one on the list. I could trick it by putting
the KBKDFCMAC entry before the offending line but I don't think it's the
way to go.

Please advise,

Thanks

--