Hi,

I want to know whether there is a crypto building block which doesn't allow
someone to open an encrypted message before a certain date.

[Damn hard. Math functions don't grok "date". The only reasonable way
to do this without a trusted third party is to pick an encryption
algorithm that will take at least as long to decrypt (in likely
available computer time) as are needed. -Perry]

In another word, I need to know several "date/time-related" crypto papers
around. Can somebody give me pointers?

Thanxalot,

-mukti

Check out my homepage: www.geocities.com/amwibowo